Thursday, April 28, 2016

Girl...Center of World    illustrator         pgs.  6-12 

 "Question-2 I choose a quote  
"Keali`i and I put on our flippers, and I strap my mask around my forehead. I look at Marcus and Rachel one last time. Keali`i flips backward into the water. I hesitate. No time to explain the truth. But maybe somebody else can tell him. "You know what?" I say to Marcus. "You could stop in Moloka`i on your way east. On the north shore there's a low shelf. A town called Kualapu`u. They'll treat you nicely, maybe even give you more supplies. You might even be able to help a couple Kiwi or Aussie refugees get home. I'm sure there's plenny sheltering there. Up to you."      
This quote is important because Keali is trying to help the refugees go home because there is plenty of shelter over there.        

No comments:

Post a Comment